Australia Day Cruise

ke70kid

Members dont see this ad

Sounds good, seems like this is gonna be a decent size cruise. Every one please put your opinion in and let us know routes. Does every one think jonos route or have we got more suggestions ?? Have we decided belair nat park to start for BBQ ??

hmmmm....I think we should create a cruise thread, like a thread detailing good routes to take your car for a spin. Then when it comes to this sort of thing we can just vote on a certain one and go for it, I think the best thing to do is ask what people mainly want to do on this cruise....like hills, or a long trip to places like Murray Bridge or Victor Harbour, city cruise or coastal cruise.

hmmmm....I think we should create a cruise thread, like a thread detailing good routes to take your car for a spin. Then when it comes to this sort of thing we can just vote on a certain one and go for it, I think the best thing to do is ask what people mainly want to do on this cruise....like hills, or a long trip to places like Murray Bridge or Victor Harbour, city cruise or coastal cruise.

That is a good idea