Australia Day Cruise

ke70kid

Members dont see this ad

hmmm....how bout this route...except with a different starting point:

This post http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/44847-cruise/ BUT...I have a list of all turns and straights.....is a good mixture of turns and straights.

And if you wanna go further we just add onto it.

That is a rather long drive. I'm not sure my old girl has it in her :)

Hey greenmac maybe bringing the webber and gas isn't a bad idea. Being a pub holiday bbqs could be very busy. This way we can set up where we like. Sounds good. I'll buy the snags day before when we have the numbers.

That is a rather long drive. I'm not sure my old girl has it in her :)

I did that route in my ke35 and it wasn't in the best condition back then, you should be fine....and there will be people (hopefully everyone) taking it easy and just enjoying the day off and the rolla's.

Hey greenmac maybe bringing the webber and gas isn't a bad idea. Being a pub holiday bbqs could be very busy. This way we can set up where we like. Sounds good. I'll buy the snags day before when we have the numbers.

You might want to check that you can do this as it is fire season and inside a national park, some parks don't allow you to have an open flame or what not.

I did that route in my ke35 and it wasn't in the best condition back then, you should be fine....and there will be people (hopefully everyone) taking it easy and just enjoying the day off and the rolla's.

You might want to check that you can do this as it is fire season and inside a national park, some parks don't allow you to have an open flame or what not.

nah champ I'm pretty sure ud be ok as they have shelter areas which are all concreted, and either way, id bring it any way just in case. theres nothing worse than i esky full of snags and no where to cook them now is there.

and the cruise route. i guess we better get peoples opinion before we decide any thing but i had a read and it does sound fairly long (nothing wrong with that after our last 12hour effort, haha)

but we better give a few options. i must say the last cruise we did was very coastal for a while and wasnt to bad, obviously depending on weather. but yeh thats always an option too, heading up the coast and then back down, maybe finishing off with a hills run.

but to be honest i don't mind at all, just thought id organise a cruise, coz any excuse to have a bbq, check out cars and have a drive is a good excuse to me haha

cheers