Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

V-day

Featured Replies

Taken From Twincam.Org By Teddy

 

Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss

But I only slept with you, because I was pissed.

 

I thought that I could love no other

Until, that is, I met your brother.

 

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.

But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's

empty and so is your head.

 

Of loving beauty you float with grace

If only you could hide your face.

 

Kind, intelligent, loving and hot

This describes everything you are not.

 

I want to feel your sweet embrace

But don't take that paper bag off of your face.

 

I love your smile, your face, and your eyes

Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

 

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:

Marrying you screwed up my life.

 

I see your face when I am dreaming.

That's why I always wake up screaming.

 

My love, you take my breath away.

What have you stepped in to smell this way?

 

My feelings for you no words can tell

Except for maybe "Go To Hell".

 

What inspired this amorous rube?

Two parts scotch, one part ice cube.

Sure does!! Fook and I were making up our own too.... the rules were that you had to have a really romantic and soppy first line, but a really nasty second line (and it rhymes too). I forget exactly what was said but I think one of mine was along the lines of:

 

To see you again would be pure bliss...

... only one bullet, hope I don't miss!!

 

Which reminds me of this cool joke I heard:

 

Q: What do you do if you find your husband staggering around the backyard?

A: Reload

 

Yes, I know, a bit sexist blah blah - I shouldn't have as it will start 101 wife bashing jokes! Like: what do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing, she's already been told twice.

 

Hmm, maybe V-day makes me vicious. Shouldn't though, cos I got flowers!! (bragger) :D

 

datgirl

Two more of Datgirl's creative mind :D

 

**************************

They say that still waters run deep...

except for you, you shallow creep

**************************

If I could fall in love with you

I'd get my head checked through and through

**************************

 

And some of mine:

 

**************************

My Love, my Dreams are of none but You...

My Gawd, my worst Nightmares have come True!

**************************

What would I ever do without you; I think I'd die...

Now get back in that kitchen and cook me some pie!

**************************

 

Flowers hey? I wonder who from :D Must be some special :no:

aaahahahaah, loving it.

 

oh how I'd love to be clever enough to write things like that ;p :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.