Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Twin Engine Ae82 Hatch

Featured Replies

any one know any details on thid thing in the states i think just saw the last 30 seconds of the feature so didnt see much

What one?

  • Author

red 1? 350hp per engine?

Edited by cinky

red 1? 350hp per engine?

 

That is the seca.

 

What do you want to know?

  • Author

what engines it was running? what set ups? ie charged turbo'd

Is there a link?

I googled but I'm lazy, if it's not on the first page of links I give up :)

what engines it was running? what set ups? ie charged turbo'd

 

Twin 4agte's with linked gearboxes, car was built by TTE.

 

Is there a link?

I googled but I'm lazy, if it's not on the first page of links I give up :)

 

You have to know what you are looking for, for what it is it is actually not documented and not advertised very well.

 

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4943718792770951307&q=twin+engine+corolla&hl=en#

  • Author

any chance you post a link? being on iphone really sucks as it never searches for what you really want

I have never been able to actually find a build thread or proper specs on it, I only found the video one day by luck.

After watching that video I think I made a mess in my pants... :blush: :blush: :blush:

what video of high octane is that on if it is on one. love the high octane series

Edited by 2EZEM8

I have had bad thoughts about angle grinding an ST185 and an SW20 together for 5 years now... Twin 2GR's you reakon?

post-5493-023227400 1298746424_thumb.jpg

 

Ta Da!

Would be able to do it with 2 AE95r gearboxes and connected via the RWD shafts....:hmm:

  • Author

it works in photo shop so must be able to work

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.