Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bit Of A Odd One.

Featured Replies

I would continue... however I am a f@$king idiot so I'll leave it alone.

 

Calm down Trev

 

You have said that if you hit someone from behind then you are in the wrong, that statement is only 50% true.

I think a better solution is a bit more courtesy to other drivers.

 

I try and be polite. I'm not in a hurry.

 

But the other day as I was accelerating to merge the guy behind me in the lane I was merging into decided he wanted to be in front. Even though I had no road left.

 

Then proceeded to drive at 10 kph under the speed limit.

 

Then again Ive been abused for being polite and considerate.

 

Its lose/lose.

Reed do you mean on the way back from phils joint? Man there were some cocks on the road that day hey

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.