Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bit Of A Odd One.

Featured Replies

Hey guys, I am getting over people pulling out in front of me forcing me to slow down.

I have been tempted not to brake and just hit them in the ass. Would I be to blame because I hit them form behind or would they be to blame for entering my lane and in a way cutting me off?

Fail to give way on their behalf but depends on how much room they leave.

  • Author

Would be pretty funny to not slow down. But at the same time if there was a child or elderly person in there I would feel pretty bad

u hit them. ur fault failing to stop short

but depends on how much room they leave.

 

u hit them. ur fault failing to stop short

 

Depends how much room they leave, if they pull out with like 10m to spare and you hit them then they have failed to give way, if you were 100m up the road and just hit them then you failed to stop.

  • Author

I thought it would be more their falt for causing you to brake/entering at an unsafe distance

Basic insurance principles suggest if you hit someone from behind you are 100% at fault.

 

I just get on the horn when people do shit like that - lucky for me the Commodore has a loud as hell horn which usually scares the crap out of people.

 

Sadly the KE70 horn sounds like a dying sheep so people don't take any notice

Basic insurance principles suggest if you hit someone from behind you are 100% at fault.

 

Totally different scenario, if that was always the case then people would just set themselves up to be rear ended.

Throwing something else into the ring.

Tailgaters

Wouldn't it be your word against theirs if you say they pulled in front and didn't leave you the braking room and they turn around and say that you was tailgating.

I guess the "He says, they say" could only really work on dual lanes (motorway etc), but still....

 

Thinking about it and i've had tools pass me and then slowed down to under the limit on typical two-way roads.

Totally different scenario, if that was always the case then people would just set themselves up to be rear ended.

 

lolwat

 

He asked if he would be to blame if he hit them up the ass from behind - the answer is yes.

  • Author

I brake check people if they are up my ass, nearly made a taxi hit me in my old car, alot more expensive than my ke but i realy didnt care. By the time my brakes do their job in my 70 the bastards have already gone past me lol.

I don't think the Rolla would even move the car I hit from behind for them to notice, they would probably think they hit a bird :)

lolwat

 

He asked if he would be to blame if he hit them up the ass from behind - the answer is yes.

 

No you f@$king idiot, read the full thread before you comment with your stupidity.

 

If someone pulled out in front of you and you had no chance of stopping then they are in the wrong as they failed to give way, if you were tailgating and the car in front slowed or stopped and you hit them then you are in the wrong.

 

I should know, I have failed to give way to a car and pull out in front of it, I got fined for failure to give way.

  • Author

lolwat

 

He asked if he would be to blame if he hit them up the ass from behind - the answer is yes.

Surely they would be to blame

^^^ but if I had enough time to slow down, but still hit them because I was mad I wonder what would happen with legalities.

Edited by Istartfires

My mate has a landcruiser and basically says when people cut him off they just want to be tailgated and horned, I am the same....it's worse when people cut you off into a free lane and go under the speed limit.....

No you f@$king idiot, read the full thread before you comment with your stupidity.

 

If someone pulled out in front of you and you had no chance of stopping then they are in the wrong as they failed to give way, if you were tailgating and the car in front slowed or stopped and you hit them then you are in the wrong.

 

I should know, I have failed to give way to a car and pull out in front of it, I got fined for failure to give way.

 

I would continue... however I am a f@$king idiot so I'll leave it alone.

 

Calm down Trev

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.