Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla Photoshoot Meetup!

Featured Replies

More photos...

IMG_5750.jpg

 

IMG_5767.jpg

 

IMG_5776.jpg

 

IMG_5756.jpg

 

IMG_5775.jpgIMG_5769.jpg

 

IMG_5746.jpg

 

IMG_5680.jpg

 

IMG_5688.jpg

 

IMG_5702.jpg

 

IMG_5708.jpg

 

IMG_5720.jpg

 

IMG_5723.jpg

 

IMG_5727.jpg

 

IMG_5698.jpg

 

IMG_5749.jpg

 

IMG_5741.jpg

 

IMG_5815.jpg

  • Replies 34
  • Views 63.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice pics mate, great detail. You can see the stress on my face aswell as the beads of sweat on my head. Love the pic of the corona's lined up and the ke10 all with venitians ! Now thats old skool cool :dance: RadRollaz Style !

  • 2 weeks later...

Yay... My little beast made a few pics :) bout time I got a photo of it on here one way or another

  • 2 weeks later...

Kelvin, your the man mate ! those pics are great. Id love to get a copy if i could, send me a PM with your contact number if you like. Once again thanks so much for coming along to the photo shoot ! :y:

 

Mick

 

Love those BBQ pics !

 

Hey Mick, there are a few more photos. I been pretty flat out lately and I'm actually going to be away till early May. I'll sort something out when I get back

any details on the orange ke30-sneezi?

Great to see the cars together guys, top work. Sorry I couldn't make it with the panelvan.

 

Cheers

Phil

Great to see the cars together guys, top work. Sorry I couldn't make it with the panelvan.

 

Cheers

Phil

Thats all good Phil , there will be more cruzes and photo shoots to come in the future mate ! We had a great turn out for such short notice and the quality of cars was great :yes:

any details on the orange ke30-sneezi?

Yeah mate the Sneezi Corolla is what it is, one of the best ke30's ever in my eyes and the owner Mick brought it out for the day to support the RadRollaz club. Its been around for a long time and has always been ahead of its time. Its powered by a fiat 2L turbo motor and well the rest speaks for its self. :yes:

post-3596-035656300 1302425183_thumb.jpg

post-3596-094976200 1302425231_thumb.jpg

Hey Mick, there are a few more photos. I been pretty flat out lately and I'm actually going to be away till early May. I'll sort something out when I get back

 

That would be great Kelvin, Thanks again :y:

  • 1 month later...

Any word on where/when the pro photos are gonna turn up?

 

 

 

 

Cheers, Greg.

Any word on where/when the pro photos are gonna turn up?

 

 

 

 

Cheers, Greg.

 

Hi Greg, the photo shoot will be coming out in July according to the guys at express publications, from what ive heard its coming out in Hot 4s. After that ill be able to get a copy of the pics and hand a copy out to the guys.

Cool Mick, looking forward to seeing them, even though I don't own the 20 anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

Cheers, Greg.

  • 2 weeks later...

The photoshoot is in the next issue of Hot 4s magazine issue 209. It will be out next week. I have it already as I subscribe. It has a grey Mazda MX5 on the cover and a hot blonde.... Good article, five or so pages with pics of all the cars. It says they are going to feature a few cars in the coming months, so with my car due in next months issue and then all the cars from this shoot it looks like we are going to have plenty to look forward to in Hot 4s magazine.

Pics of all the cars including the Crown and Coronas that were there?

I went to the newsagent today to have a look but they're sealed in a bag.

I lashed out the 10 bucks and bought the mag. What an awesome article. I love the big 2 page group photo. Check Cuzzo out. He looks like he's working the door of some Kings Cross strip joint.

 

 

 

 

 

Cheers, Greg.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.