Corolla Photoshoot Meetup!

Kebin

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pics mate, great detail. You can see the stress on my face aswell as the beads of sweat on my head. Love the pic of the corona's lined up and the ke10 all with venitians ! Now thats old skool cool :dance: RadRollaz Style !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kelvin, your the man mate ! those pics are great. Id love to get a copy if i could, send me a PM with your contact number if you like. Once again thanks so much for coming along to the photo shoot ! :y:

Mick

Love those BBQ pics !

Hey Mick, there are a few more photos. I been pretty flat out lately and I'm actually going to be away till early May. I'll sort something out when I get back

Great to see the cars together guys, top work. Sorry I couldn't make it with the panelvan.

Cheers

Phil

Thats all good Phil , there will be more cruzes and photo shoots to come in the future mate ! We had a great turn out for such short notice and the quality of cars was great :yes:

any details on the orange ke30-sneezi?

Yeah mate the Sneezi Corolla is what it is, one of the best ke30's ever in my eyes and the owner Mick brought it out for the day to support the RadRollaz club. Its been around for a long time and has always been ahead of its time. Its powered by a fiat 2L turbo motor and well the rest speaks for its self. :yes:

post-3596-035656300 1302425183_thumb.jpg

post-3596-094976200 1302425231_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Any word on where/when the pro photos are gonna turn up?

Cheers, Greg.

Hi Greg, the photo shoot will be coming out in July according to the guys at express publications, from what ive heard its coming out in Hot 4s. After that ill be able to get a copy of the pics and hand a copy out to the guys.

• 2 weeks later...

The photoshoot is in the next issue of Hot 4s magazine issue 209. It will be out next week. I have it already as I subscribe. It has a grey Mazda MX5 on the cover and a hot blonde.... Good article, five or so pages with pics of all the cars. It says they are going to feature a few cars in the coming months, so with my car due in next months issue and then all the cars from this shoot it looks like we are going to have plenty to look forward to in Hot 4s magazine.