Ke20 Standard Tacho Dash Are They Rare??

Members dont see this ad

which style is it? the ke20 SL's had a bar or slide tacho attached to the top of the dash pad in the middle. the only other one i know of are the te27 dash that change it from two bezels of the same size to a 3 bezel facia with two large and a smaller one in the middle.

i'm unsure of what plugs in and what doesn't. maybe parrot/tally could shed some light on this.

Hard to tell but it looks like the tripmeter knob is a little damaged. No biggy.

Try to get a look at the rear of it and make sure their is no obvious damage to the circuits etc. But probably good buying at that price, assuming it works.

That's about right. Although the broken tab at the top makes it less desirable and the condition doesn't look amazing, although that could be the photo. Pretty common for them to snap there.

Good bargaining chip, especially if you buy both.

There is some small fiddling reconfiguring your wiring, covered elsewhere on rollaclub from memory

yeah I'm really keen on the tacho dash not heaps keen on the center bit but would be cool even for later on when fully hectic guages are needed.

Yeah your right good bargaining tool does look a bit crap condtion doesnt it.

Do you know what needs to be swapped over to make the tacho dash work?