Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Granny Twenty!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yeah man, I live in the seaford area... Was behind your wagz in a yellow van today, yours looks minta as bro...

  • Replies 43
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Tonight, I am taking the old worn 3k out ready for the fresh 3k tomorrow morning... The guy has complete set of 3k-b carbys for 500-600 should I get it? I know its up to me, but is that a good price?

 

Pictures to come..

 

Cheers Tom

Tonight, I am taking the old worn 3k out ready for the fresh 3k tomorrow morning... The guy has complete set of 3k-b carbys for 500-600 should I get it? I know its up to me, but is that a good price?

 

Pictures to come..

 

Cheers Tom

 

The value of something is determined by how much someone is willing to pay for it. If they are in very good condition and clean i'd say.... it's up to you! :laff:

  • Author

HAHA... you bugga!! yeah they are in good condition and may need a carby kit because they have been sitting for a while.... but yeah, Its a tough one...

  • Author

News just in......

 

 

 

Engines out, was kinda freaking, seeings though it was my first time and attempt... Pics to come.

  • Author

A bit has happened in the past week, engine has been taken out, me and a few mates have degreased, sanded, primed, sanded, vacuumed out sanded the engine bay at it is finally ready to paint. Upon taken the battery tray out, i was pleasantly surprised to see a decent sized whole where there should be metal. Mate is coming round sunday to patch that up and all should be good!

 

My engine is still at the work shop, i delivered some goodies which included new points, plugs and leads for him to set up. Should be getting that back within the week. :dance:

 

Picking up some new/old doors which will replace the dented/creased old ones.

 

I did decided to snatch the 3k-b twin carbs and today picked up 2 carby kits because i have been told that thhey had been sitting in a shed for the past 15 or so years :glare:

Also ordered some new seat belts and thats about it so far :)

 

Pictures, should be in order.

 

Enjoy!

post-11414-0-14221300-1311344553_thumb.jpg

post-11414-0-43089000-1311344576_thumb.jpg

post-11414-0-21848000-1311344599_thumb.jpg

post-11414-0-32431800-1311344638_thumb.jpg

post-11414-0-61013500-1311344723_thumb.jpg

post-11414-0-99669500-1311344739_thumb.jpg

Good to see Shannons pergola used for something useful other than keeping the rain off dirty nissan engines.

  • Author

HAHHA :laff: it was sooo sketchy man, as soon as the engine got off the mounts the whole pergola creaked, hence the makeshift support beam in picco #2

Hahaha, lovin it!

  • Author

Today I had the rust cut out and replaced by Ryan (SLO-030) he did a sweet job, and the engine bay has now been painted and I am very happy with the results.

Tomorrow the seat belts will be put in and I get to pick up the carbies so hopefully I can make a start at putting the kit through them.

I am anxiously waiting for the call from the mechanic to tell me to pick up my engine. So until then I guess all i can do is wait.

 

Picks to come.

 

Tom

need moar pics Tommy

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Still waiting on the engine...

 

This is killing me :bash:

  • Author

Alright, went round the mechanics this arvo, and he tells me that the broken linkage on the 3k-b carbs will be ready to pick up tomorrow, but still no time of finish for the engine.

Apparently hes having troubles with push rod lengths, because of the cam and valve springs. Has anyone had this issue and if so what did you do to overcome it? This has been a known issue for about a month and no progress... Getting sick of it!

 

Cheers Tom

  • Author

Been a little slack on the pics so here they are...

post-11414-0-64016800-1312787381_thumb.jpg

post-11414-0-03648600-1312787401_thumb.jpg

post-11414-0-95191300-1312787420_thumb.jpg

post-11414-0-57082100-1312787439_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.