Auto Elec Needed On Gold Coast

Alexrx7

Members dont see this ad

Google Search, a web search engine, is the company's most popular service. According to market research published by comScore in November 2009, Google is the dominant search engine in the United States market, with a market share of 65.6%.[113] Google indexes billions[114] of web pages, so that users can search for the information they desire, through the use of keywords and operators.

GOOGLE IS AMAZING!!!!!

looky what it found me.

http://www.auto-electrical-goldcoast.communityguide.com.au/

REALLY DUDE GOOGLE HOLY F#$K YOU ARE SMART I MEAN I DIDNT JUST TRY THAT AND COME BACK WITH CRAP RESUSLTS OR ANYTHING. seriously dude why do you think I'm asking on here???? its better to find out from people that have had first hand experience with someone than just looking up a business on google and hoping for the best.......

REALLY DUDE GOOGLE HOLY F#$K YOU ARE SMART I MEAN I DIDNT JUST TRY THAT AND COME BACK WITH CRAP RESUSLTS OR ANYTHING. seriously dude why do you think I'm asking on here???? its better to find out from people that have had first hand experience with someone than just looking up a business on google and hoping for the best.......

you asked for a mobile auto electrician....in the gold coast, i found one that i would probably call if i needed one.

if an auto electrician cannot sort out starter motor wiring in a ke30, then he does not deserve to be called an auto electrician. thus ANY auto electrician will do for you, call around untill you can find the cheapest one, mobile guys probably have a minimum call out fee.

have you called that guy yet? had a chat to him? maybe he can help diagnose over the phone?

if he is not helpfull over the phone....call the next one in the google result.

whats going on with your car anyway? the starter circut on a ke30 contains like 2 wires. is it clicking and not starting? might need a relay in the solenoid wiring.

probably should have said you'd already looked on google but you were seeking the opinion of others on the forum of a RECOMMENDED auto electrician on the gold coast.

Hey man i wanted to know if any one knew of an auto electrician as in one theyve dealt with I'm sure they don't need to know weather ive been on google or not to answer that question. Either they know of someone or they don't

you asked for a mobile auto electrician....in the gold coast, i found one that i would probably call if i needed one.

if an auto electrician cannot sort out starter motor wiring in a ke30, then he does not deserve to be called an auto electrician. thus ANY auto electrician will do for you, call around untill you can find the cheapest one, mobile guys probably have a minimum call out fee.

have you called that guy yet? had a chat to him? maybe he can help diagnose over the phone?

if he is not helpfull over the phone....call the next one in the google result.

whats going on with your car anyway? the starter circut on a ke30 contains like 2 wires. is it clicking and not starting? might need a relay in the solenoid wiring.

Sorry but the reason i was getting shitty is because of people always jumping to conclusions and making something out of nothing on car forums trying to sound like a genious not so much you I'm just getting over it. Also my car is not a KE30?? its a KE70 with a bigport 4AGE. And no i have not had an auto electrician already look at it thus the reason for me trying to find out from people a good average priced auto electrician that they recomend and have dealt with. Theyre is alot of rip offs on the gold coast and I'm defs not ending up having to fork out more than i have 2 to one.

The problem I'm having with the starter is it sounds almost like its free spinning and not properly engaging. At the same time that started to happen my dash lights stopped working but my left indicator light in the dash stays on so I'm guessing they are related problems???

ah sorry i got confused with that other thread about the ke30 that doesnt start. same deal though, hardly any wires in a ke70, so can't be much wrong.

hmm the indicator light sounds like a loose ground somewhere. there is a ground up near the front right? of the car, i left that one off by mistake once, all hell broke loose. nothing was working like it should!

and the starter motor sounds like your solenoid is stuffed. not pushing the gear into the flywheel properly.

Hard to say without seeing/hearing it in person.

edit: given its a conversion, who knows what sort of wiring has been done by either you (did you do the conversion?) or any previous owners.

Edited by ke70dave

Yeah all good well the wiring has been done decently not professional but not dodgy my m8 gave me a number for a guy whos coming to check it out tomoz. But from what ive heard from people the solenoid on the starters stuffed you can sort of hear it spinning just not engaging. ill let u guys know what happens 2moz. cheers