Flaired Gards

dan91

hey guys i want to flair my gards so i can fit 15x8s without them sticking out the sides a mile but I'm not quit sure on the best way to go about it.

if anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated thanks guys.

Members dont see this ad

Ill chat to you about it when I see you next week mate. Terry (Mungi Mods) is the man to see. Have you purchased some wheels yet? Terry Reckons 8.5 goes good under minimal gaurds. There is a little room behind them that the perfect offset would fill. Mine are 8 inch -6 rear offset / -8 front offset. You could probably have much the same fitment with 8.5s at +5 rear and +-0 front.

gallery_2885_135_165880.jpg

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

nah i have got any wheels yet. pretty much just trying to gather as much info as possible before i go spending any money

i don't no much about offset or anything like that all this kinda stuff is new to me so I'm trying to learn as much as possible

8.5 -4 with 205/50/15 fit with very minimal guards and full tuck

9.0 -11 are on my car atm fit both front and rear , full tuck

offset is important

just an idea

10 @ -1 = 9 @ -11 = 8.5 @-18 = 8 @ -25 and so on give or take 1 point of offset

my current 8.5/9.0 are not really coilover compatable , need 5 more offset to clear coilover sleeve

you want to stay close to 0 if possible to avoid loading up wheel bearings