Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do u mean?

I was being sarcastic mate, Aussie Export is cheap crap. Often used for a hack Matte Black paint job, which seems to be becoming increasingly popular on these forums..

Don't do it if you want your car to look somewhat respectable.

Are you planning on painting the car yourself? What system did you have in mind, 2 pack/acrylic?

A metallic or pearl could look great if done right but future blend ins and touch ups can be an issue.

What is your budget?

Have a bit of a look round for pics of rollas across the world that you like, personally I get pretty good inspiration from the old Jap scene. I think you really need to see a colour applied to another car to help make a decision.

Na I want someone to do it fir me, I need a in and out job all the body work is done by myself, I got someone to paint it Lamborghini orange pearl but he didn't use enough paint so he missed everywhere I had a fall out with him thus I need someone to repaint. Budget is about 2k max atm..

Na I want someone to do it fir me, I need a in and out job all the body work is done by myself, I got someone to paint it Lamborghini orange pearl but he didn't use enough paint so he missed everywhere I had a fall out with him thus I need someone to repaint. Budget is about 2k max atm..

:hmm: ...save your money, a 2K job when not done by yourself is not likely to be great.

• 3 weeks later...