Ke Paint Choice

HayzTawil

yeah gun metal grey looks awesome up against the chrome bumpers IMO. N15 pulsars come out in a nice gun metal grey as did early 90's mazda astinas. i am also looking at 70's and 80's jap stuff,

Mineral grey off the Ford GT Capri is the nicest i have seen by far

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha why are you shaking me?

it does have a pearl, i was tryna scare people off from using it, its a bastard to touch up, my sister had one for a while...

haha i guess i would be embarassed to say a Mazda Astina, then trying to explain the type of car,

How cool does it sound when you say, Mineral Grey from the GT Capri or GT40

yeah gun metal grey looks awesome up against the chrome bumpers IMO. N15 pulsars come out in a nice gun metal grey as did early 90's mazda astinas.

As did the Silvias, Skylines & Maximas. It's pretty much all the same colour code :)

Looks good on a Nissan... :wink: :lol:

i saw a mazda 3 MPS today heading north on the highway around pimpama, which was a pearl green i think, looked green from some angles and blue from others, just checked the mazda website, can't effin see it, must be custom, or an older model or colour i don't know, but i reallllyyyyy liked it.

anyone know what I'm going on about?

and why do you ahve to tell them its from an astina, just tell them its grey, they can GTFO if they don't like it :P

Nice colour!

don't do this to me I'm about to paint mine :S

nah you don't want that colour, i was hoping someone knew if it was a standard colour or not, i am planning on painting mine that colour or similar but that's ages away.