Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Getting A Tune In Sa?

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

 

I'm about ready to put my 7k twin carby in my ke30 and will need a tune.

 

Any places worth recommending? I've heard Auto Carburettor in Marion is good?

 

 

Cheers,

Sophie :)

Blackwood dyno, and the guy in marion is awesome. There is a section in the SA regional threads which reads "S.A's recommended list", have a look through that.

 

Kent Town Autotune

6 Little Rundle Street

Kent Town SA 5067

John - (08) 8362 4906

 

He's a customer of mine at work and used to operate as SA Carburettor Service.

 

He has well over 30 years in tuning carburettors for performance applications, has his own dyno to do the tuning and is relatively well priced.

 

I'd pick him to tune your carbs over the majority of dyno places that really only know how to tune fuel injected cars correctly.

WEST TORRENS DYNO CENTRE

 

23 Starr Avenue

North Plympton

P.H: 8294 3591

 

Tuned my 5k in the ke70, specializes in carbie's and loves his old school cars.

Edited by Scott_87

Yeah blackwood dyno does very good work and not a bad price either!

Yeah blackwood dyno does very good work and not a bad price either!

Hey guys,

 

I'm about ready to put my 7k twin carby in my ke30 and will need a tune.

 

Any places worth recommending? I've heard Auto Carburettor in Marion is good?

 

 

Cheers,

Sophie :)

 

Are they Dellorto's, did you drop them off today?

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Are they Dellorto's, did you drop them off today?

 

Nah, Solex's. Hasn't gone in yet. Still got little things to do.

Ivano motors

 

near melrose park.

 

nice old italian guy

 

can tune any carb to perfection :)

hi and welcome to the club,

 

i think i have seen this rig getting around blackwood area? looks cool

 

but about your question as a few people mentioned blackwood dyno tune does good work, they look after my rolla :y:

yeh I see it all the time up here as well.

 

I also see your wagon 36panvan but never when I'm in mine.

 

You were at murray bridge a few weeks back? I was in that big ass red wake boat, I was gonna come say hi but you shot through.

I did work expierence at Blackwood Dyno Tune once, hated it. They taught me nothing haha.

 

Have heard they tune cars OK, but have also heard them dynoing cars and it aint sound pretty.

  • 3 months later...

I'd recommend Mueller Street Performance in Tanunda Barossa Valley - only caus he's my uncle and looks after my rolla, and he's specifically a classic car enthusiest!

 

Nice ride btw Soph :-)

 

KJ.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.