67Rolla-Ken

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm not sure how to answer that. My last hint was pretty good. Not a ute and I can't afford the TRD...

Haha..... I was actually going for a giggle. Was trying to find a pic of a tubbed and drag race prepped Prius. Looks like not even anyone in USA has been crazy enough to do that though. Only found one that looks like a salt flat racer.

You know, back when you had the little :evil: next to "I think you'll all like it" the suspicion of an Aurion briefly flashed across my mind. It was dismissed as I didnt think you would! :no2:

What was the selling point? Aside from the push button start... --> dfunkt has one of those in his 1969 Corona! :lol:

• 1 year later...

Probably due to the number that get sold for fleet/hire/novated lease purposes, which has always been one of the big problems with Falcon/Commodore resale (that and they release a "limited edition" model every second week with more kit for the same money as a base model, which instantly de-values all the standard ones already sold)