Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

K Series Gilmer Belt Drives

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

 

Does anyone have any tech drawrings or measurements of the K series Gilmer belt drives?

 

 

CHEERS

Ryan

Pm taz rx???????

If your thinking of getting some made in Adelaide, I'm in for a set.

Or if anyone could get the size of each pulley, and the distance between each pulley's centre I could draw something up in cad and get a quote from a company here.

 

I would do it but my motor is a little bit far away at the moment.

Hey bud you can still get them here in n.z endevour engineering I think it is. Have a geeze on trade me about 5hundy each for the whole set up. Itll be even cheaper for you guys with the exchange rate these days.

  • Author

Just wondering if they have used stock pulley diameters.

 

8mm pitch belt I'm assuming..

Heya!

 

I bought a K series gilmer drive off Endeavor Engineering in NZ, I'd be happy to do some measurements for you :D

 

It sounds really nice on my bog stock 4k :laff: It makes it sound like it actually has some power :happy:

Heya!

 

I bought a K series gilmer drive off Endeavor Engineering in NZ, I'd be happy to do some measurements for you :D

 

It sounds really nice on my bog stock 4k :laff: It makes it sound like it actually has some power :happy:

 

Yeah, I'd like to see how much they are if I do all the drawings. Would love to hear what it sounds like on my Cam'd 5k.

How much is the right price

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.