April 21, 201115 yr comment_518673 started getting into Dubstep started getting tracks to sample a few different audio setups in my mates car's some of it is crap but other tracks just pump so hard and give you that feeling of audio bliss anyone else listening to some filthy beats ;) Harry Report
April 21, 201115 yr comment_518676 I want to understand this "dub step". It seems ambiguous. Links please? Does Pendulum count? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slNf3qHiek4 So this^^? Edited April 21, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
April 21, 201115 yr comment_518679 I do once in a while, I'm more into Drum n Bass its got more feeling than your typical noise ( Dubstep ) good example Report
April 21, 201115 yr Author comment_518680 pendulum counts ( some of there tracks) look some up on youtube. its basically a bass drop lots of bass and rhythm. look up please mr postman dubstep la roux- bulletproof ( foamo dubstep) that will give you a taste mate. its a bit of turnaround for me I'm normally into oldies music ( better than my generations shi#. mainly into pendulum my favorite band I'm not into your usual dubstep noise just a few Edited April 21, 201115 yr by ae95- wagon kid Report
April 21, 201115 yr comment_518681 I like the mainstream stuff then, but I will always be a house boy ( FatBoy, Chemical, Daft, Basement Jaxx etc). Yeah I'm that old. Report
April 21, 201115 yr Author comment_518682 Nothing wrong with old school there is no school like the old school :dance: Report
April 21, 201115 yr comment_518694 I'm going for The Prodigy one ha ha ha more my era! And its wicked! But messy, be good on huge subs. Report
April 21, 201115 yr comment_518696 yeah its pretty messy but thats kinda how I like it.. It could be better though... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now