May 1, 201115 yr comment_520942 Have a look at Gotec ecu doesnt look to bad and has good reviews and specs Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_521223 I'm picking up a platinum sport1000 next week. I previously had a sprint500 which i learned to wire/use on my 4agte, worked extremely well, comes with good reference notes and great customer support if you get stuck when first playing with it. internal map sensor is great until you wanna push beyond 20psi ;) which is no where near enough for a 4ag. Thats all i can add. :/ Report
May 2, 201115 yr Author comment_521247 Ok so haltech is the way to go then, most tuners will know how to tune them yeh? And asked a few people bout adaptronic, and they didn't really know much about it. So maybe il look out for a sprint500 then, il read up more on it, fairly easy to understand I guess. Plus I don't need to rush getting it in, when I get confused, which I will. Edited May 2, 201115 yr by cozza_mane Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_521328 And if that's not enough to convince you, haltech is controlling the worlds fastest rotary propelled vehicle, being th 20b turbo Mazda 6 of PAC performance, runs like a 6.4 on the strip ;) That said a ecu is only as good as the person tuning it. Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_521330 And if that's not enough to convince you, haltech is controlling the worlds fastest rotary propelled vehicle, being th 20b turbo Mazda 6 of PAC performance, runs like a 6.4 on the strip ;) That said a ecu is only as good as the person tuning it. Report
May 3, 201115 yr comment_521427 They are now redundant models and are no longer made. The platinum sport1000 is the replacement for the e8 and the sprint500 is more like e6x though much better in both cases the e11 ect was also replaced by the platinum sport2000 Report
May 3, 201115 yr Author comment_521439 ok thanks heaps :) well il look into getting the sprint, theres a place next to the panelbeaters I'm getting the rest of the car fixed at. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now