Low, Loud And Slow

redae71

after dickin around with a vl turbo that i was gona use to tow my ca18 ae71 for the past few months iv decided its not worth it anymore and bought myself this new beast... gold ke70 sedan stock as a rock 4k auto with overrated interior. the paint isnt to bad and it has NO rust in guards but had rust in the bonnet and behind the rear wheels and along the body below the boot. this is how i bought it...

post-4345-096898900 1304203236_thumb.jpg post-4345-018468500 1304203248_thumb.jpg

so i figured seeing as the ca18 rolla wont be seeing the track til next year id rip out the suspension and fit it to the ke along with the wheels which JUST fit on the rear with a light guard roll...

post-4345-083954800 1304203266_thumb.jpg

this weekend I'm fixing all the rust and then il get a roadworthy during the week,(it is in roadworthy condition! ever the wiper inserts are ok haha!)

then il be makin up an exhaust for it and drivin it around holding people up etc etc haha

Edited by redae71

Members dont see this ad

Looks good mate. 4K and Auto for Towing FTW !! :y:

Is there gonna be a 4AGE in this one, or are you leaving this just Dead Stock? Maybe an SC14? :)

Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt

ok so as you all know the 4k is slow as dogs balls... been doin a bit of readin up as havent had much to do with these motors and am contemplating a 5k conversion.... seems to me id see an extra 20 or so hp which would be handy and more torque... what do u all think? is it worth it? who can give me a comparison whose done the conversion? will 4k drive plate fit on 5k and auto bolt up ok?

neils wheels custom made by terry (mungi mods).... 14x8.5 rear bout +10 14x7.5 front +20ish i think

this car may be temporarily sporting a certain set of orange insanely dished wheels coutesy of previously mentioned wheel genius.... stay tuned

My 4k in my ke70, compared to my brothers 5k in his ke30: More overall power everywhere, beat me everytime not by much, but still enough

If you don't really want to spend any cash on the car: not really worth doing unless you do something fatal to the 4k, even then you can literally swap any mods straight to the 5k no dramas.

Otherwise, go a 5k if you want to build a crazy k motor.

• 2 weeks later...