Low, Loud And Slow

redae71

Members dont see this ad

chucked a pioneer amp and 2 10 inch subs in for a bit more audio fun.... sounds good not over the top still hear the exhaust clearly haha... also am the proud owner of an sc14 purchased for $40 and a malpassi fuel reg i had layin about haha cheerin, will chuck that on soon, am also lookin for a drivers bucket seat if anyone has one layin about

yeh u were right man, too loud, either il run one big hot dog or a 2" straight through muffler not sure yet, yeh under diff, cbf doin the turning thing u said so need some short stroke shocks so i don't strangle the diff when its on the hoist lol

I have a full 2" ke70 exhaust at my house over diff and stops just after it straightens out near the fuel tank if your keen?

Yours for free if ya want it

Edited by SLW42

first run in with the cops today, tried to tell me the exhaust has to be mod plated hahaha wrong! how can you mod plate an exhaust when theres no code for it? even so, muffler time this weekend..... no fines or defects by the way, he was after someone else :P

had a big weekend workin on the beast, added a 2" straight through double offset muffler to the exhaust, nice note now.

bought a drift bucket seat and fitted it and aquired a k40 box, trd lightweight flywheel and exedy clutch and clutch cable!

to fit the seat had to drill a hole 15mm inboard of each mounting hole on the rails and make 2x spacer plates for the passenger rail out of 4mm steel plate with 2 holes 40mm apart. fits like a glove and suits the seat covers it already has. will be using a snap on throw over as its not modplated :P but the seat is adr compliant and i picked it up cheap as it was a display model.

post-4345-0-57546700-1306661368_thumb.jpgpost-4345-0-36603100-1306661525_thumb.jpgpost-4345-0-29035300-1306661540_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

this car may be up for sale in a week or so, buyin a newer car, will be selling as is minus wheels, have all paperwork from 1982, i am second owner!

for rwc will need rust fixed in rear 1/4 panels, suspension raised or new exhaust made and put old steering wheel back on and old seat back in, will come with all old parts, one of the best ke70s around, will also come with manual conversion (k40), will be askin around 2000