3" Stainless Dump

2.5" Complete exhaust

600x300x76 Fridge

2" Stainless coolerpipe

Turbosmart Type 3 BOV

E58 open diff gearbox and shafts

5 puk ceramic clutch

EBC

And of course other things like full suspension compliment, brake upgrades, bucket seat, full stereo setup, gauges, stock gear knob, stock steeringwheel.

Front.JPG

Engine.JPG

Cooler.JPG

Rocker.JPG

Side.JPG

Turbo.JPG

Feel free to ask questions, so long as you aren't asking prices. :D

Under.jpg

Oil1.jpg

Oil2.jpg

Cabin.JPG

And the power chart.

Dyno%20Chart.jpg

Members dont see this ad
Nice smooth power curve on that thing. Any quartermile run times???

Unfortunatly I was too busy to run it and now its too dam hot, plus I still have no time up my sleeve.

Dave's AE92 with 145kw ran a 14.2 so he rekons mine will crack the 13's. I really need to sort out wider tyres and renew all my suspension bushes in the meantime though.

Makes a fun daily drive hehe.

this is excellent! massive development of the engine, yet as ancullen said the powercurve seems very driveable. does it have wheels and tints or is it a total sleeper?

sidenote, i am impressed by the lack of ugly body kit, as people who usually modify ae92s are wont to do. good stuff!

this is excellent! massive development of the engine, yet as ancullen said the powercurve seems very driveable. does it have wheels and tints or is it a total sleeper?

sidenote, i am impressed by the lack of ugly body kit, as people who usually modify ae92s are wont to do. good stuff!

The car has 20% tints and 15" alloys, unfortunatly I am gonig to have to upgrade the wheels, they are getting a little damaged and I need a larger rolling mass to help tame the onset of the power in lower gears.

Edit - a bit of footage from the weekend, excuse the hosting.

http://rapidshare.de/files/6773309/Pass.00.avi.html

Edited by DiZ

Haha the increase in rolling mass is to help with the skipping I am getting under power, hitting a small bump on the road when I put down power can cause alot of wheel spin. The extra rolling mass will help control that and the wider rubber will help traction.

Some 16's or 17's by 7's should go a treat, pure black 5-6 spoke would be nice.