Rosie The Ke55 Rolla

saammyke55

nooope .. been having too much fun loving life haha, hunting, riding and camping.. but have been ordering a few things for it.. got new carpet ready to put in, got a HID kit for it and some modern head lights.. gotta pull my finger outta my arse anyways cause it's nearly time for rego.

Members dont see this ad

Ok so in a strange twist this thing is now sold .. To Sammy :hmm: lol. She wouldn't let me sell cause she originally wanted to buy it before I did.. So I said fine you buy it than, And that she did!

And I have purchased another project with the money I got from selling Rosie, pics to come soon, I think alot of you would have already seen this thing :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

not sure man :( but it's like no one wants her the way she is (with the paint i mean) so if i just keep going along with it and doing more and more to her, than i can put the price up when she is painted again .. i'll probably look for something around 3500 when she is painted.. but i just don't have the money to re register her and paint her.. so hopefully it sells before rego is due..

i'm only selling her as i need to get to the track with the other car asap.. i won't have a license for another year so i don't wanna see rosie sitting around doing nothing, i would like to sell her to someone who will appreciate her and make her better, and maybe do an engine conversion like i wanted to do :y: