Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gaskets Library

Featured Replies

A while back I proposed posting up a file of gaskets people could copy onto gasket paper or cork as applicable. Nothing seems to have happened with it, so I will put these up here.

 

If applicable, mods may wish to relocate. I will add to it as I can. For example, I have an earlier T50 set somewhere too.

 

Presumably since they are attached as pdf files, they should print out as actual size.

 

Please feel free to add stuff you may have, but probably best not to clutter the thread with chat.

 

 

KE1x Gearbox overhaul

379861905_KE1xgearboxgaskets.thumb.jpg.49b7633bc6ea7de3670ec7b92c0e9579.jpg

 

KE1x water pump and axle flange.pdf

 

 

KE2x gearbox gaskets.pdf

 

 

AE86 T50 gaskets.pdf

Edited by parrot

  • 3 weeks later...

Parrot, apologies, you sent me these some time back but I never replied.

 

A minor update though, I've got access to a laser cutter and I'm still keen to collect a library of gaskets. I've got a full 3T-GTE gasket kit ready to go onto the scanner this weekend, and they are nigh on impossible to get parts for.

 

Anyone else with Gaskets they can ID, please go ahead and scan and post them. Put a ruler on the scanner as well to calibrate against.

  • Author

No worries, I mean it's not as if you haven't got anything else to do besides devoting your spare time to this site!

 

As I said, I presume that being pdf files, these will print out actual size. If you need them redone with a ruler, let me know.

  • 1 month later...

legend ;) worked a treat, and i got my replacements today. i will see you at donuts if not before. :D

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone want xK-B inlet mani gaskets?

I'm hoping to hear back from a supplier of mine.

 

Should be able to get a heap in.

 

Figured it would make it easier for them to be ready done than having to find a place to make em.

Edited by SLO-030

anyone know where to gey k40 gaskets?

PM for K-B gaskets. :cool:

  • 2 years later...
  • Author

Some new additions: As before print in A4 size

 

4AGE Bigport throttle body and ICSV valve gaskets.

 

4AGE throttlebody.pdf

 

 

Also what I believe is an S series diff gasket. I ordered a T series one from Toyota but they stuffed it up

 

S series diff.pdf

 

 

I should have some T series diff gaskets soonish thanks to Amayama and I will add these when they arrive.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.