June 16, 201115 yr comment_532385 So this is my new 1982 KE70. 4k 4spd manual 16' xxr's Rolled guards Flute pipes Plans for it are to clean up the interior, to a nice black style. Then work on a few little things and just maintain it for a while. Edited June 16, 201115 yr by Riddle Report
June 16, 201115 yr comment_532396 Clean & straight, I like it! :y: Carpet's overrated anyway :wink: :lol: Report
June 16, 201115 yr Author comment_532397 Haha, that's exactly what I think. But everyone tells me to fix it up, but would rather spend that money on engine mods lol! I've heard about light problems, etc. Also a spark plug lead falls out sometimes, is that just a case of new leads? Report
June 16, 201115 yr comment_532431 :blinks: DAMMMMM !!!!!! That looks good as mate thats one sweet ride :cool: What do u need carpet for its to much weight anyway :laff: yeah the light prob is simple theres a link on my ke70 :wink: plus get a set of h4s for her and ull see for once :lolcry: Keep up the good work see ya jimi Report
June 16, 201115 yr comment_532434 looks great mate. just need to fit those front wheels in! rears look to fit quite nicely. Report
June 16, 201115 yr Author comment_532436 Thanks Jimi! I'll take a look in a minute man, haha! I had that problem this morning at 5am! Couldn't see a thing, just high beamed to work! HAHA. Yeah dave the fronts are 30mm's and the rear hasn't got anything on it at the moment, I have some 25mm's so might try them on the fronts. I want the rears to come out just a bit more. Any other common problems I should be worried about? It's so hard to find parts for them though! Report
June 16, 201115 yr comment_532443 ahh take those spacers off! don't believe the masses, guard clearance with suspension travel is what all the REAL cool kids have. not the opposite! Report
June 16, 201115 yr comment_532488 Thanks Jimi! I'll take a look in a minute man, haha! I had that problem this morning at 5am! Couldn't see a thing, just high beamed to work! HAHA. Yeah dave the fronts are 30mm's and the rear hasn't got anything on it at the moment, I have some 25mm's so might try them on the fronts. I want the rears to come out just a bit more. Any other common problems I should be worried about? It's so hard to find parts for them though! Hahahaha thats ok mate :happy: yeah i use to have that prob but know i get flashed when i have my high beams on lol :lolcry: see ya jimi Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now