Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christmas Party-

Featured Replies

Ok Guys and Girls,

 

I started a new job with a mobile phone retailer last week. And next weekend is the WHOLE state Christmas Party. Out of around 100 employees... I know 3!! :)

 

The party is fancydress, and the theme is "Famous People from 70's and 80's"

 

I'm not really up on this theme, so I need suggestions.

 

I'm thinking Mick Jagger, or someone similar. Maybe a James Bond type character, so I can get dressed up, but not look like a wanker (well... kinda). I don't like attention, and considering I don't know these people, I don't want to go overboard!!

 

Thoughts?? I don't have $$$ to spend on costume hire and the like, and want something thats not going to be too uncomfortable (ie: No testicle-separating spandex or leather... Thats just not cool!!)

 

 

Thoughts people (and maybe pics?? Get your Google on!!)

Even though they may not say it, everyone at Rollaclub wants you go as...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hoff.jpg

The HOFF!!!

 

He was Knight Rider !!! It gets no more 80s than that !!

 

All praise Haikal

Hoffy goodness haha, but will people be able to pick it. There would be nothing worse (or more attention drawing) than people coming up to you asking who you are meant to be, or just wondering if that is how you really look. hehe

Haha. If they can't identify the hoff... sorry, The Hoff, they don't deserve to be at an 80's party. Maybe you could go as that picture of The Hoff, with the Merry Christmas.. text stuck on front... or you could get a tire and go as the "Out of f@$king nowhere" one... it's funny, I went to the room where our systems people live, and they had a few of these printed and on a board... even had the 'log hoff' one... 200 points to whoever changes their colleagues PC to have that one the logout screen. 20,000 if you do your entire workplace.

When "The Hoff" was on Rove Live, the featured that dress up Knight Rider pack that you can get, the jacket, the wig, and the talking watch thingo......!

 

DO IT!......... :)

  • Author

Hmmm.... I was totally thinking of the Hoff option, however I think I'll go the JEDI KNIGHT!! That way, I can always pull the hood over my head if I need it, and fight the forces of evil with a light sabre!!

 

Hmm... Now where is that Light Sabre???

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.