300Rwkw In Ke20

onnpsi

Members dont see this ad

oh i so hate you lol. i've got the rb30 from my vl sitting in my shed. and the ke20 just chilling there, already been thinking of it enough as it is, now i find this lol.

got a question for ya mate, was there anything in under the dash that had to be moved out of the way? or just cut the firewall and drop it in? love crazy things like this man :) the more pics the better.

can't wait to see this thing finished mate.

Matt.

oh i so hate you lol. i've got the rb30 from my vl sitting in my shed. and the ke20 just chilling there, already been thinking of it enough as it is, now i find this lol.

got a question for ya mate, was there anything in under the dash that had to be moved out of the way? or just cut the firewall and drop it in? love crazy things like this man :) the more pics the better.

can't wait to see this thing finished mate.

Matt.

nah not that i no off it was just cut the firewall and tunnel out and pull all the heater shit out and thats about it the engine mounts on the block line up with the orig ones to well close enough anyway

I've been wanting to for ages. It's the taking to the car with the grinder that turns me off lol. But when I saw the white one at easternats made me want to even more. And now this one. Makes me feel like I should get of my arse and start before anyone else does otherwise I'll end up feeling like a sheep if there's anymore started before me haha.

And onnpsi. Car looks good the colour it is. But devil yellow would look pretty sweet to I reckon. And stand out a bit more.

same here.. i hate the idea of cutting such a classic up with a grinder.. not so bad with ke55's/ke70's.. but older ones like this makes me cringe lol.

a mate just crashed his toyota aristo with 300rwkw and wants 2g for the motor.. i have 2g in my piggy bank.. so tempting hehe.