Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Japanese Car Day

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 66.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my twin side drafts mani for it will be here in the week plus exhoust will be done hehe I'm ready for this

hay who is gonna deffinetly come goes we got to book space as a club via entry form I'm willing to do it

 

just need numbers

my car shpuld be done by enf of month so count me in hopefully

super charged surprise lol

 

ok so far thats 3 of us I'm sure ken will be in for it

 

but yeah rock solid decisions boys preferabley yes i will be there ahah

  • 2 weeks later...

yeah well mine is still in the workshop, replaced wheel cylinder pads and shoes and the master decided to shit itself. driving wise engine is all good, just need a thermo fan, paint the front gaurd and bonnet and its back where it used to be + a few goodies so i should be good to go for this.

 

you guys better be coming to the teccwa day i just applied :)

check the regional section there is a toyota thingg on sept 11th

i should be in too with my Supercharged goodness!

 

I should be attending Toyotas in the park also! Get a chance to meet up with you guys!

  • 2 weeks later...

So are we doing the group thing? If we are let me know who I need to pay and how much :)

I'm in with the Celica (unless that's not good enough for the Rollaclub, then I'll go solo :P )

yeah i wana do a group thing just gotta fil out the forms ect who ever is in pm may have to get certain details of whoever is going :happy:

I'm in for it all, car is done a rolling ( thanks to ken again), and hope to see most of you at teccwa where we can chat about a group thing

yeah i wana go down there gah gf will cuase isues again no doubt :bash:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.