Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Japanese Car Day

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 66.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spencer you going to have the 5kz ready to roll by then I'm keen to kit the track with some other rollaclub members would be a blast as long as i don't crash again ... if i do thats it for the car and driving to car shows hahaha

Yea it should be in by then, Really good that this event popped up cause now I have a date set for my engine to be in so got to get my shit together :laff: ...would love to get into the whole club racing side of Perth.

Definitely want to do the group thing :yes:

 

I'm building my new shed tomorrow, which means I should have room to dig out the Rolla and get cracking on her after this weekend :)

I'm getting pumped for this wanna drive soo badly now I'm busing it everywhere ahahaha

I think the group thing would be a good idea.. Hopefully I can get the roof sanded and painted on the GTi prior to then plus a few more things..... Windscreen sorted now though so half way there...

I am keen for this too guys

If i can get my diff finished in time i might do the driving event as well.

It would be good to finally be able to push the old beast, without freaking out about blowing the standard single spinner.

Edited by chestikoph1

yeah it will be madd group thing all the way

 

THE ROLLACLUB CORNER I'm pumped

 

ill have started n/a mods on my 3t n/a screamer drift setup by then

hehe gonna be sick

had looksy at were there track is looks pretty tight lots 90 degree bends and straights :happy:

  • 3 weeks later...

you get yours over from the states ? hope mine is ready by then, just ordered new radiator and lower support panel then its panelbeating again till its on the road :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.