Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise 31St July

Featured Replies

once this carrea kicks in it will definatly be something to think about

  • Replies 132
  • Views 84.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Do what every one on boost says,

 

12A, cost you about $500 to put in the car, at about 5-6 hours

edit: just did some research.

Edited by Mason.

edit: just did some research.

 

Here is your research,

 

$300 for a aluminium crossmember to lug between the chassis rails

 

$150 for engine mounts

 

$50 for misc bits

 

Thats just to get the engine in mind you

still need to make it stop, and handle. but yes sounds marvelous, will probably never happen though

still need to make it stop, and handle. but yes sounds marvelous, will probably never happen though

 

no turbo, so no need to

I have a large money tin which I've thoughtfully named "The SR jar" any lose change or notes I have each day or after a big night gets stuffed into it. It's half full atm and it weighs a good 4-5kg. Not to mention the year and a month I have to save until I have my opens! :dance:

Interesting concept that one Brad,

 

I have the 'CC Dry' I use the Strepsil lozenger tube, when its full there is about $64 in it,

 

I have brought 10 cartons in the last 4 months, hmmm $64 x 10 = ??

 

Should change it to the 'RB Box'

Apart from the mug shots, where are the pictures of the cars that went on the cruise?

Interesting concept that one Brad,

 

I have the 'CC Dry' I use the Strepsil lozenger tube, when its full there is about $64 in it,

 

I have brought 10 cartons in the last 4 months, hmmm $64 x 10 = ??

 

Should change it to the 'RB Box'

CC dry is the best! Well it's filling up pretty quick as I find a few bucks a day at work when I'm cleaning. 300mm tall and a diameter of 150mm chockers with coins and notes will put a nice dent in the build cost down the track... that's if I don't go overboard and rip it open and splurge on cocaine and hookers. :happy:

Sure is B-Rad,

 

When you order the cocaine and hookers, drop me a line, I'm there,

 

Can we have a BBQ before hand tho, haha

 

Justin cheers for the pics, 2 months an no wash, nice pic/s

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.