Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Single Wheel Wear.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yeah I thought along those lines of how to do it. I'm already booked in tomorrow, kinda pissed, I wanted to buy that HID kit Luke (ae824ate) was selling.

ANd I must admit I can notice it now I know about it.

Can even hear the front left skipping. FML.

 

I can't afford a new pair or tyres.

  • Author

String line aye, I was a builder for ages. This is an excellent idea. I should of thought of it. But use fishing line as its thinner.

 

I'm just gonna take it and get it done right and watch them like a.....

 

hawk.jpg

So... They never did the locknuts up tight on the balljoint thread??

 

No way in hell they could have set it to that!

  • Author

F'd if I know. The place I went to had wireless gear and all the bells and whistles. I watched him adjust both wheels to 0.1 mm toe in.

And NO I didnt hit anything previously to cause it. New wheels, I park half way into the road. And I'm old and drive like your mum.

 

IMAG0768.jpg

 

I'm assuming 20mm of toe is a lot and it shouldnt happen in 3 months. I'm gonna go over my front end tomorrow just in case the guys who done the first alignment was right.

 

EDIT : and check the locking thingies. But I was there when he did it so I'm hoping that made him be super efficient

Edited by blzbub666

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.