July 24, 201115 yr Author comment_541899 Dude, wreckers now a days rarely waste their time pulling apart corollas or coronas of this age. the best place to looks for parts for a ke70 is self serve wrecking yards. Don't call them. Go there with your tools, pull the shit off and learn how it all works! so again go to - pick-a-part campbellfield and kilsyth, center rd wreckers clayton, jollys in dandenong. you will find what your after. also cheap camber tops here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AE86-Toyota-Corolla-Camber-Plates-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem588e8fbcc3QQitemZ380348906691QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories I've been calling asking if they have any coronas or ke55 or ke70 (ineed mirrors and other small things)just to see if they have any there, my parents refuse to take me somewhere if there isn't even that model car there :( I'm more than happy to take it apart myself :D i'l give those places a shot thanks alot! it's amazing the help you get on here. Report
July 24, 201115 yr comment_541916 It would be hard getting to these places without a license.. i assumed you had one.my bad. With the pick-part wreckers you can check this: http://www.pick-a-part.com.au/parts_recovery.php I don't know how up to date it is, but they are showing they have some ke's and coronas, so just show your parents this and say "hey were going!" lol, "they have my car in stock" :P Report
July 24, 201115 yr Author comment_541950 It would be hard getting to these places without a license.. i assumed you had one.my bad. With the pick-part wreckers you can check this: http://www.pick-a-part.com.au/parts_recovery.php I don't know how up to date it is, but they are showing they have some ke's and coronas, so just show your parents this and say "hey were going!" lol, "they have my car in stock" :P that's perfect, i'l have to get some money together and go there some time this week hopefully. They should have the parts, if not theres some ke70s there so i probably get what i need for my gearbox and shit :D :D thanks heaps mate! Report
April 22, 201412 yr comment_681573 two ways you can add neg camber to the front of your ke70. 1. You need to buy adjustable camber tops to suit an ae86 sprinter and adjust them to the camber you want. $200+ 2. buy xt130 corona lower control arms from the wreckers ($20-100) and bolt them in. this will give you approx 1.5-2.5degrees of camber and increase your overall wheel track by 20mm ish. (your rims will stick out more) here is what corona lower control arms with 7" wide rims looks like: hey mate , how you doing I am using xt130 front suspension what should I do to throw it to the ground , it looks freaking high from the front Report
May 3, 201412 yr comment_682114 Ke30-35 lcas are the same length of corona ones I bought xt130 ones for my ke35 just to find out they were the same size there are few guys selling or wreaking the ke3xs one here look them up, I've still got one of the lcas here if u pay post ill send it to u if u want see if u like the look or fit Dan Report
May 4, 201412 yr comment_682116 I am using xt130 front suspensionwhat should I do to throw it to the ground , it looks freaking high from the front A- Softer springs (if you're using the XT130 struts and springs) Keeps a smooth ride. B- Cut off the spring perches and mount them lower down on the struts. Keeps the same ride. C- Cut a coil or two off the springs. Gives a harder ride. Remember to measure shocks 'n springs to see what will get smashed first when it bottoms out. You might have to cut the shock shaft shorter, or fit longer bump stops. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now