Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Park Light On All The Time

Featured Replies

Hey everybody, i've been stalking for ages, but never signed up so i didn't ask a billion stupid questions, search has been able to solve most things, but now I'm stuck. I have a KE70 sedan with a 4k and auto. If i have the stick in park it says park, and if i change it to any of the other settings drive/reverse/nutral it still stays on. i wondered if the switch in it is buggered in the box because when i go from park to reverse it flickers a bit. I'm not sure if this is a common question or not, but would love an answer.

 

cheers :D

IIRC the switch is in the lever, inside or just under the cabin. There's two connectors on the passenger side of the lever that are definitely inside, check that they're not loose.

  • Author

thanks irokin, ill pull it apart and see what we have :D

 

and I'm sure it's terrorists haha

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Pulled the plug apart that connects the auto shift switches to the ksev loom and the light is still on... Any ideas rollaclub members?

I would have said the same, If anything and not the wires for the plug, Could it be the little switch thing itself that tells you that your in Park??

If not check it over to find out why its constantly getting a power source to say its on :)

  • Author

Thanks, I'll keep trying, I'm not keen on pulling my dash out just yet but I guess we will see how much it annoys me...

Is there a relay that might be connected in series to the plugs? Might be the contacts sticking!

  • Author

Cool, I'll check this arvo :)

  • 2 weeks later...

actually, my mate had the same problem with his corona and it was the reverse light wiring shorting out on the gearbox somehow! smoke started pouring out after a while lol

  • 7 months later...
  • Author

GGGGRRRRAAAAAAVVVVVVVVEEEEE DIG!

 

It was low brake fluid. That was leaking out of my rear diff hard brake line, that was rusted and cracked.

 

Just incase anyone else has this problem ;)

You were referring to the hand brake light, it is quite common of manufacturers to use the hand brake light as a brake fluid level warning

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.