Everything posted by wilso
- Frknstn V6 Ke70
-
Ke70: Arthur
This was in my letter box... Awesome!
- Ke70: Arthur
-
Ke70: Arthur
How will I remember what I'm driving if I don't have the wheel to remind me? Haha. Still looking for grandma's manual AE71 to pull the last of the puzzel from :-)
-
Ke70: Arthur
After a bit of Uming and arrring, decided to bite the bullet an buy a seca for the 4age, rims, steering wheel and stereo. Pretty happy with it for $500.
-
What Would You Pay?
Haha no way blzbub, it's mine :-)
-
What Would You Pay?
well i bought it :y:
-
Oh-Ke's Inspirational Rides Thread
sweet :D
-
What Would You Pay?
he said that it was blowing 200 across the cylinders.
-
What Would You Pay?
the pulsar rims are not going with it haha, it has four of the last rim shown. and the rad was done not long ago. i would be buying it to put in my *e7*
-
What Would You Pay?
Hi guys, this bloke has it in his backyard, said $500 and it's mine. what would you pay? 450000kms, rebuilt head 10 000kms ago, 60tho off the block, won't run on 91.
-
Ke70: Arthur
not much of an update, but just thought it was looking good today. and I'm changing the direction of this build.... Cruiser.... after searching and going through about 100 threads, i decided that it's a bit too much work for me and if i want a drift pig, ill buy one already built to save money and time.... new plan is a restoration, pumped guards, dish, rebuilt N/A 4k or 4AC.... sleeperish
-
How To Convert An Auto To A Manual Ke70
thanks for the write up :kewlpics:
-
Cheating Ho' Dumped Live On Radio..!! (Absolutely Epic)
wow, thats harsh to do on air....
-
The 4k Trike
this is nice and psyco ;)
-
Ke70: Arthur
yeah i had a 93 rolla for a while, was pretty cool the way it would smoke front tyres :yes: so everything bolts up? if i bought a 93, everything for the conversion would be there? would i need another cross member and pedal box?
-
Ke70: Arthur
chopped yes, i don't mind it, it does get bumpy tho, but i just pretend i have a high powered race car, and it's race suspension haha. and yeah, i've been researching allot and turbo 4K's have seemed a bit hit and miss and with no real-massive power change. I picked up another 4K and a 5speed gear box for free the other day. Hoping to find a 4agze and drop that in there instead of the turbo 4K. on another note, she was getting a bit hot the other day, so i check the water pump and there was 10mm of movement at the pulley, $100 water pump later she is all good again :D
-
Ke70: Arthur
i have also has a 93 rolla, and a heap of suzuki's
-
Ke70: Arthur
Hey guy's, I'm josh and this is my Ksev. I got it for free from my wifes-sisters-boyfriends-mother, chucked 12 months rego on it, service, vacume, on the bumps, Gun metal gray steelies and 5 new tyres. It's my DD that hasn't let me down in 12months of owning it. 4k-auto is lacking some power, but i think i have a 4K with a maunal coming to fix that :D I always had intentions to 1uz it, but so does everyone else, so here are the realistic plans :happy: *Replace all wheel bearing *All bushed front and back *Cam grind *Turbo *Jetted 4k carby *Rub back and repaint white *Decent rims *Rolled guards *jap spec drift pig I'm not after the yyyaaaaahhhhh-ptsssssssss, just a heap more power then it has now. any suggestions? I think i may be dissapointed by a straight 4Age swap. I'm fresh to the RC scene, so if anyone has any suggestions let me know, I'm always keen to learn from others. Josh.
-
Park Light On All The Time
GGGGRRRRAAAAAAVVVVVVVVEEEEE DIG! It was low brake fluid. That was leaking out of my rear diff hard brake line, that was rusted and cracked. Just incase anyone else has this problem ;)
- Teds Project Ke70 ~ The Blue Car
-
93 Corolla Radio Clock Dome Light Not Working
93 rolls are a good car :-) Pull the cover off of the interior light and clean the terminals, this will get the interior lights function more predictable. And get a test light (best elec tool ever and it's cheap as( looks like a fat pen with a light inside of it)) pull the radio out, put it on the plug, turn the key to acc and see if find the one lit up. Same for constant. But use a continuity tester on your multimeter and find earth that way. I'm not sure about the 93model exactly but some a 4 pins behind the stock radio, one of them will be hooked up to your lights and it's so that when you turn your head lights on the radio get back lit. Hope that helps :)
-
Park Light On All The Time
Cool, I'll check this arvo :)
-
Park Light On All The Time
Thanks, I'll keep trying, I'm not keen on pulling my dash out just yet but I guess we will see how much it annoys me...
-
Park Light On All The Time
Pulled the plug apart that connects the auto shift switches to the ksev loom and the light is still on... Any ideas rollaclub members?