Ratola

Jordain

Members dont see this ad

299804_2324255351164_1393026071_2705401_24514_n.jpg

4k with 5 speed... it would've been in the car but I snapped a bolt in the flywheel ... f@$ken 19nm my ass hahaha! It sheared off completely so spent a good hour trying to extract it haha! Oh well :glare:

311242_2324102587345_1393026071_2705269_3719130_n.jpg

Little bit of sticker bombing hahahah!

• Upvote 1

Ireland? seems unnecessary! care to elaborate for those playing at home?

Basially the rear case + selector shaft is sent to e machined 170mm forwards + shorter throw on the gates.

Forgive me, but I still don't follow why you need to send a machining job to Ireland...unless you get free shipping? :hmm:

Great work so far man, loving it! :y:

Well I've managed to have an interesting weekend.

First I drove to Newcastle for the first time driving alone, got there fine.. I went up for my gokart race.. had a great weekend. Finished up 4th on Saturday and 1st on Sunday. Once I drove home on sunday I went to go pick up a friend and managed to roll the family car. :bash:

I'll let the pictures do the talking. Nothing happened to me other than a few cuts and quiet a few random looks from people.

Anywhoo... Back to the Corolla hahaha!!

299645_2340277231701_1393026071_2725531_5890872_n.jpg

Motors still being cleaned up and having parts painted black and bits are being polished up. Heres a picture of the stickerbombed interior.. I have another glovebox since I personally think theres to much stickerbombing now. :wink:

Anyway... Update soon, First I have to sell a few bits and pieces off the beams10 to pay for the excess :n:

Edited by Jordain

Be prepared for " remember the time you rolled the car" from your folks for the rest of your life.

That'll come out when you're telling your kids about your cars and your parents overhear you from their rocking chairs.

"Remember the time..."

"YES I DO."

• Upvote 1