Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My 1967 Ke10

Featured Replies

Just wan't to share my 1967 KE10 baby. I'm new to this site and I'm really impressed with the number of KE1xx being restored, restomodified and road worthy.

 

I'm starting little by little the restoration process of my KE10 and show far I managed to collect some NOS parts over the years.

 

NOS Parts that have collected so far...

 

NOS Toyota Old school fuel filter (I'm also selling this as I have a handful of this. :))

DSC02862.jpg

DSC02863.jpg

 

NOS Window riser

DSC02685.jpg

 

NOS Door opener

DSC02688.jpg

 

NOS Fender light

DSC02682.jpg

 

NOS Trunk Emblems

DSC02679.jpg

DSC02681.jpg

 

Vintage shift knob

DSC02693.jpg

 

Twindown velo stack

14042011001.jpg

 

Grille emblem

NOS Headlight frame

 

My precious NOS tail lights assembly (2 sets)

DSC03374.jpg

DSC03385.jpg

 

My wheels

 

Enkei AP racing 13x7

APRacingmags.jpg

 

RS8 Watanbe 14x6

DSC03307.jpg

 

This is a glimpse of my baby

 

DSC02921.jpg

DSC02920.jpg

DSC02995.jpg

  • Author

Love it! Welcome to the site.

 

I love that truck of yours. I think there is only 1 truck like that here...

Thanks, they are pretty rare now.

 

I had a KE10, but I sold it a few months ago. I really love them. Wish I still had mine. Plus they don't take up too much room in the garage. :lolcry:

 

Would like to see some interior and engine bay pics of yours.

 

Good collection of NOS parts too. Also I would like you to send me those Watanabe's since you are not using them :wink:

wow. this inspires me to make my red ke10 look this awesome. love it mate!

  • Author

Thanks, they are pretty rare now.

 

I had a KE10, but I sold it a few months ago. I really love them. Wish I still had mine. Plus they don't take up too much room in the garage. :lolcry:

 

Would like to see some interior and engine bay pics of yours.

 

Good collection of NOS parts too. Also I would like you to send me those Watanabe's since you are not using them :wink:

 

 

Shipping them to you would cost much... :P :P Even if I decide to give it for free. LOL :hmm:

  • Author

Very nice, loving the Enkei's.

 

Let me know re the filter housing, may be interested, though I think my later car has a glass bowl.

 

I currently have those glass bowl fuel filters but I might change it to this one for better performance and easy maintenance purposes.

PM me for your inquiries. More NOS parts that I'm not posting yet. :dance:

Shipping them to you would cost much... :P :P Even if I decide to give it for free. LOL :hmm:

 

hehe.... you are right. Was worth a try :yes:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.