August 7, 201115 yr comment_545069 hi, AI have a 1981 ke70 that has a ke55 carbie on it and i need to reinstall the original carbie, but i was wondering if anyone can supply me with detailed photos of where all the anti-pollution pipes attach to the original carbie. As many photos as possible would be great. cheers ROSSOTOON Report
August 7, 201115 yr comment_545092 What makes you think it's a ke55 carby? The ke55 could have had a 4k in it anyway I can't help on the photo's bit though as i always remove all the anti-pollution crap. But if you get stuck that isn't a hard thing to do if you haven't got another option Report
August 8, 201115 yr Author comment_545307 Thanks for the diagram, are the green lines the only ones you need open? Where they join the carb is the lowest green line the lowest pipe on the carb as there is also thick gasket? with a pipe sticking out under the main carb body. Thanks Rob Report
August 9, 201115 yr comment_545448 The pipe sticking out with the thick gasket is for the PCV. this needs to be hooked up to the PCV on the engine (head). Report
August 9, 201115 yr comment_545512 You're right, I kept the green lines and blocked the rest. Unfortunately that was a few years back and I soon moved to twin SUs, so I can't remember which line went where on the stock carb! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now