December 21, 200520 yr comment_90974 Hi, nice painting on your car. May I know where your fuel tank goes? can't you see it? :) Report
December 21, 200520 yr comment_90989 :hammer: it runs on air!!! is it just that jerry can strapped over in the corner? lol Report
December 22, 200520 yr comment_91076 Haha jerry can fuel tanks kick arse! Respect on the paintwork by the way man, not my thing, but i love the bonnet :hammer: Report
December 23, 200520 yr comment_91267 :y: it runs on air!!!is it just that jerry can strapped over in the corner? lol :hammer: Funny bastard Report
January 11, 200620 yr comment_95515 Haha, how may litres can it takes? I think u have to fill it often. Report
January 12, 200620 yr comment_95543 Oxygen fuelled cars! RESPECT! :harhar: Nah, I think the jerry can pretty much states how long he's running the car for each race. But yeah, how many kilometres would you get out of that can? Curious. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now