August 14, 201115 yr comment_546572 Guys, anyone can help me, I need information about CAR junkyard in Australia ( Address, website, etc ), I wanna buy try to import completed used car engine, and bring some used parts from Australia to Indonesia. Many thanks Report
August 14, 201115 yr comment_546581 Here's where to start http://www.yellowpages.com.au/ Australia is a big place. Probably best to look for wreckers / part recyclers who specialise in your manufacturer of choice. I suspect you are in for a difficult time Report
August 15, 201115 yr comment_546643 Stick to Darwin, its much closer! Freight would kill any bargain from the southern states. Report
August 15, 201115 yr comment_546660 Stick to Darwin, its much closer! Freight would kill any bargain from the southern states. I recon it'd be cheaper from southern states. More car carriers leaving Brisbane/Sydney/Melbourne empty(?) on the way back to Asia for another load. Better to make some money on the way back than just cart around air. Report
August 15, 201115 yr comment_546663 I recon it'd be cheaper from southern states. More car carriers leaving Brisbane/Sydney/Melbourne empty(?) on the way back to Asia for another load. Better to make some money on the way back than just cart around air. true there.. Its alot cheaper to get shit moved around the southern states then it is up north :) Report
November 8, 20214 yr comment_730025 Google is the best place to find information about the companies that deals in junk cars. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now