December 1, 200520 yr comment_85028 Hey all, Trent-KE30, my brother kindly gave me one of his Rollaclub stickers he recieved in the mail, here are some pics of it on my corolla I think it looks awesome! Sorry about the size I can't find a decent photo hosting website, if you want more pics email or add me at [email protected], Cheers, Brad Report
December 1, 200520 yr comment_85038 Nice tidy rolla you've got there :P You can attatch pictures to your post, no need to host them elsewhere, look below where you post the file attatchments, you can add multiple attatchments to your post.. Report
December 1, 200520 yr comment_85061 Mines sitting above monitor waiting for new winshield. Although I'm picking up another ke70 on the weekend which i may use depending on condition (its free!) Report
December 2, 200520 yr comment_85090 HA!...... Nick SOOOOO has to make them there stickers to go up the side of cars!...... :P Report
December 2, 200520 yr comment_85108 More pics! As you can see I got rid of the old sunvisor that came across the top of the roof :P Brad Edited December 2, 200520 yr by Brad Report
December 7, 200520 yr comment_87317 You should do that Nick, I wouldn't mind some bigger stickers to stick across my rear quarters, that way the people in the grandstands can see em... like sponsorship/advertising Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now