Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi Victorian'S

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 50.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Evan are you a pufta?

  • Although if you beat Geelong I WILL be barracking west coast in the GF! I hate collingwood with a rather large passion!!   Stu.

  • Not relevant to thread, but I can't be bothered getting out of this thread :lol:   Just watching the V8 supercars... the number 2 car is having to hit the starter motor with a hammer to start it...

yeas you have a point lol but i moved over here when was 3

JUST remember WE(us Victorians) let you into OUR competition!!!!!! Only cause the WAFL is about as good our country leagues.lol. It was called the VFL don't forget.

The weagles wouldn't be around anymore or competitive if it weren't for salary cap extensions and the fact that you have a whole state for two teams!!! Oh and probably half are Victorians at that.

Oh and don't forget as of now all games are in the home of footy!!!!!

In saying all that I'll barrack for ANY team playing collingwood!!!!! You barrack for two teams in your life, your team and whoever is playing collingwood.

Don't really care too much now that the saints are so it's go stormers for me!!!

 

Stu.

Edited by kickn5k

The weagles wouldn't be around anymore or competitive if it weren't for salary cap extensions and the fact that you have a whole state for one team!!!

 

*cough* Fremantle *cough* :P

 

Go Hawks! :D

Edited by carbonboy

  • Author

and the fact that you have a whole state for two teams!!!

 

Some semi valid excuses until this one... considering the population of WA compared to the eastern states I think you're drawing a long bow with that one :P

 

How long did it take for the Eagles to be a force to be reckoned with (consistent top 8 finisher) after we started?? :)

 

PS. Thanks for letting us in your vfl :wub:

*cough* Fremantle *cough* :P

 

Go Hawks! :D

Lol yeah I know. I fixed original post thought it might have encouraged a bit of east/west coast banter. I'm spewin Ken hasn't said anything back. Come on man its all in fun!!!!

Oh Sorry can't say too much other than thanks to the Freo people for taking Ross Lyon away from stkilda. You can have his outdated game plan.lol.

 

Stu.

  • Author

*cough* Fremantle *cough* :P

 

Go Hawks! :D

 

Enjoying our home grown Goomalling WA boy Buddy Franklin? :)

  • Author

Lol yeah I know. I fixed original post thought it might have encouraged a bit of east/west coast banter. I'm spewin Ken hasn't said anything back. Come on man its all in fun!!!!

 

 

Lol, always fun :) Sorry I couldn't keep it going last night, went out clubbing to celebrate! Only just got up :P

Although if you beat Geelong I WILL be barracking west coast in the GF! I hate collingwood with a rather large passion!!

 

Stu.

  • Author

That would make for an amazing turn around from wooden spooners... but it's a tall ask.

 

How good would it be to beat those dirty stinking cats on their home ground :drevil:

That would make for an amazing turn around from wooden spooners... but it's a tall ask.

 

How good would it be to beat those dirty stinking cats on their home ground :drevil:

Sydney did it.

  • Author

Not relevant to thread, but I can't be bothered getting out of this thread :lol:

 

Just watching the V8 supercars... the number 2 car is having to hit the starter motor with a hammer to start it... That's corolla technology! :lolcry:

Haha or typical Holden starter motor!!!pos.

 

Stu.

Oh Sorry can't say too much other than thanks to the Freo people for taking Ross Lyon away from stkilda. You can have his outdated game plan.lol.

 

Only heard about that $h1tstorm on the radio last night... :blinks: Money talks I guess, betting Mark Harvey's got a bit to say about it all.

 

Enjoying our home grown Goomalling WA boy Buddy Franklin? :)

 

Immensely, thankyou! :yes: Could've taught him to kick straight for us though... :lol:

 

I hate collingwood with a rather large passion!!

 

+1,000, 000, 000. :yes: :yes: :yes:

 

Friday night, game on! :evil:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.