Hi Victorian'S

67Rolla-Ken

Members dont see this ad

JUST remember WE(us Victorians) let you into OUR competition!!!!!! Only cause the WAFL is about as good our country leagues.lol. It was called the VFL don't forget.

The weagles wouldn't be around anymore or competitive if it weren't for salary cap extensions and the fact that you have a whole state for two teams!!! Oh and probably half are Victorians at that.

Oh and don't forget as of now all games are in the home of footy!!!!!

In saying all that I'll barrack for ANY team playing collingwood!!!!! You barrack for two teams in your life, your team and whoever is playing collingwood.

Don't really care too much now that the saints are so it's go stormers for me!!!

Stu.

Edited by kickn5k

and the fact that you have a whole state for two teams!!!

Some semi valid excuses until this one... considering the population of WA compared to the eastern states I think you're drawing a long bow with that one :P

How long did it take for the Eagles to be a force to be reckoned with (consistent top 8 finisher) after we started?? :)

PS. Thanks for letting us in your vfl :wub:

*cough* Fremantle *cough* :P

Go Hawks! :D

Lol yeah I know. I fixed original post thought it might have encouraged a bit of east/west coast banter. I'm spewin Ken hasn't said anything back. Come on man its all in fun!!!!

Oh Sorry can't say too much other than thanks to the Freo people for taking Ross Lyon away from stkilda. You can have his outdated game plan.lol.

Stu.

Oh Sorry can't say too much other than thanks to the Freo people for taking Ross Lyon away from stkilda. You can have his outdated game plan.lol.

Only heard about that $h1tstorm on the radio last night... :blinks: Money talks I guess, betting Mark Harvey's got a bit to say about it all.

Enjoying our home grown Goomalling WA boy Buddy Franklin? :)

Immensely, thankyou! :yes: Could've taught him to kick straight for us though... :lol:

I hate collingwood with a rather large passion!!

+1,000, 000, 000. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Friday night, game on! :evil: