Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi Victorian'S

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 50.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Evan are you a pufta?

  • Although if you beat Geelong I WILL be barracking west coast in the GF! I hate collingwood with a rather large passion!!   Stu.

  • Not relevant to thread, but I can't be bothered getting out of this thread :lol:   Just watching the V8 supercars... the number 2 car is having to hit the starter motor with a hammer to start it...

i think i might be the only victorian that doesnt follow/give a rats ass about footy and rugby!

(wog accent) in my country we play chase the goat!

  • Author

(wog accent) in my country we play chase the goat!

 

What do you do when you catch it? :lol:

deport it to nz!

Nah there are a few of us about who couldnt give a shit about the footy. I came from Sydney so that probably explains my lack of interest.

 

I have even less interest in Carlton than I do in footy. Go the Bombers :)

Is there a footy game on?

 

Every time I travel west, people want to engage me in footy talk.

 

Doesn't have wheels? Not interested!

We breath AFL over here :)

 

lies lies lies it doesnt go bwaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu pshhhtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

 

 

:laff:

 

if you spent less time following football ken your ke10 would be done a year agooo :laff: heheh jks jks

nah i was born in mnanly hahaha I'm not pure breed west aus heheheheh

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.