Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke11

Featured Replies

Congrats man! Keen for pics! :dance:

  • Author

No mate car was from a local guy. It wasn't for sale but I just asked if he would like to sell it and to my surprise he came back with a yes. Ya never know unless ya ask hey.

Wife loves it we can't wait to have our first Sunday drive. Cheers

Mick

  • Author

Only 4 days till I get my old girl can not wait. What a bloody little ripper.

  • Author

Rang around today to organize a road worthy. I was told that there has been heap of changers from vic roads. Hope it hasn't made it to hard to get a RWC.

Cheers

yep RWC got a bit more complicated in recent times

 

workshops need to have photos of the car on the hoist, with wheels off, as proof they checked the car properly

 

think they need photos of a few other things too.

  • Author

Yes thanks. They say things are getting very very hard oh well see how I go she's real clean and straight all blinkers etc work good.

  • 2 weeks later...

*Minor thread hijack, regarding values of ke10/11.

I spotted one, the owner wants to sell and it will cost me $500 by the time I trailer it home. It's all there in very average original condition with a bit of rust in the rear sills, tires are wrecked and engine hasn't started in years. I only checked it out briefly because the guy originally said he wasn't selling- I'm assuming that even if everything possible is wrecked, It's worth that in parts alone? (khana car?)

 

cheers

  • Author

Here is sum pics, tell me what you guys think, took me while to find her, but she is in my shed now :-)

cheers

mick

post-14387-0-86002800-1318410604_thumb.jpg

post-14387-0-48011400-1318410667_thumb.jpg

post-14387-0-11936400-1318410721_thumb.jpg

post-14387-0-96263800-1318410859_thumb.jpg

post-14387-0-75823000-1318411131_thumb.jpg

post-14387-0-54448000-1318411319_thumb.jpg

post-14387-0-40117400-1318411324_thumb.jpg

post-14387-0-97727800-1318411328_thumb.jpg

Looking very good Mal. Very similar to what i hope mine will look like, maybe in 10 years.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.