Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4X114.3 Offset To 4X110

Featured Replies

does anyone know if its possible to convert 4x114 to 4x110 to suit Ke10 pattern?

Pretty sure you could get spacers made up, I had some 4x100 wheels on the back of my car and had spacers that changed the stud pattern from 4x114 to 4x100.

Either that or there are a lot of wheel manufacturers that sell wheels blank and then get them done in whatever stud pattern you want.

Did something similar to my KE20 when I fitted later discs to it. Didnt want to replace my wheels as I had two complete sets. Unbolted the "hat" from the KE35 disc and fitted the KE20 item. Gave me the later model disc and caliper but with the early stud pattern. Had to stuff around with different combinations to get the caliper to disc spacing right, but it can be done.

I have 4 spacers that I no longer use... converts 4x110 to 4x114.3...

  • Author

Thanks for feed back guys, How do spacers work? Do they widen the track at all when used?

  • Author

Red Dwarf.. I wish to Fit Watanabe 13x6 4x114.3 pattern to my Ke10 (4x110)

You should be able to buy 13x6 superlights (I know, slightly different) out of the box from Performance wheels in 4 x 110.

 

Right fit, right offset. Spacers aren't ideal, and in many places, are illegal.

 

http://www.performan...p=C&Cat=Classic

Edited by Redwarf

  • Author

Exactly what I'm after cheers! :yes:

wheels can be inserted to change stud pattern, cost is around $80 a wheel

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.