October 6, 201114 yr comment_558411 Before you flame me with the search - I did that and didn't find the relevant information. Just wondering if KE70 / AE86 seats fit into a KE30 / 55?? Thanks in advance Dale Edited October 6, 201114 yr by doityourself Report
October 6, 201114 yr comment_558440 No doubt they would, but you would need to modify the rails to suit. AE86 seats are just newer crap than KE30/55, I wouldn't bother Report
October 7, 201114 yr comment_558465 Agreed get some aftermarket buckets with universal rails. My brother in law got rx8 buckets to go in my ke30, he welded up some plates etc etc took ages. My rx8 buckets are for sale they will bolt straight in as all the fab work is done, pm me if ur interested. Report
October 7, 201114 yr comment_558510 As long as you use the rails of the car the seat is going into, I know KE2x/3x/55 ans 70/71 as well as XT130 Use the same bolt spacings for afixing the seat to the rails. This could POSSIBLY work for alot of other toyota bucket seats up to the the mid 80's. Report
October 7, 201114 yr Author comment_558548 Ah thanks just the answer I was looking for. May have to go down to u pull it and have a sus Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now