Hey Are 17x7 Mullins/csa Pursuit Wheels To Big For A Ke70.

gtnickk

Big fan of Goodyear Eagle F1s, however, too soft a compound and you'll rip them up straight away.. but you'll have sensational grip wet/dry until then.

I love my BF Goodrich G-Force Sports! AWESOME tyres!

And Yokas have never upset anybody...

I'd go the BF's if you can get em... otherwise... Eagle F1s :S

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little update Rims are on and here are a few pics.

The fitting Process.

7492e250deb8277dc17292013a6494a3.jpg

One rim on

98785527d2dd031123706a99e92ca3f4.jpg

The Final Result

1d44b73e5fe060267b47f3f780c202c9.jpg

0785de4ae00e358490d04575801c6701.jpg

Well i think the rolla is starting to look tuff. And for the price i can't complain. :) Tell us what you think .

Edited by gtnickk

I so f@#kin agree i hate riced up rich boy lancers wanabe Evo's they just piss me off. And Nick the car is getting lowered went and did some research and found out to my suprise that pedders shocks are shit. I was shocked coz of there reputation. So now its Kings and Monroe combination. can't wait Cuz i got mates rates to.

Ah yeh that picture was the only link i could find but it is the same rim different finish thats all. :)

Oh and just so you people know the tyres are Goodyear Eagle Ventura. I tried for F1's but they didnt have any these were the next best so i got these. I'm happy the handling and traction is way improved, i can only think whats going to happen when my suspension gets done. I can't wait "modyfying cars is so much fun".

Well i can tell you for a fact that my take offs are faster and that i do have better traction. As for daily driving i used to feel every bloody bump in the road but not know it just glides over i couldnt of asked for any thing better. I will take some better pics when i wash my car on the weekend, bit dirty, and i don't like it. BUt I'm so stoked with my car and the way it handles. No 1 major upgrade for any car is better rims and tyres i should think.

there was a big talk about it one time on the old toymods, its basically the same principle as the rally car thing, if you spread the load so wide, then rather than sitting down and sticking into/onto the surface they just slip along the top