Ke70 4Age Wont Start.

Alexrx7

I was driving the other day and i accidentally knocked my kill switch to the battery in the boot and the car switched off now ever since then it wont start could have i done something to the ECU as ive checked all my fuses except the kick panel ones. The car will turn over and every now and then sound like its about to fire up but it doesnt. any help would be appreciated thanks

Members dont see this ad

hey i whent down and checked the car today no fuses are blown in the kick panel could it be the ecu? its sparking and getting fuel because ill get a little firing and the nothing after that so maybe it could be flooded also?? how do you unflood an EFI car hold the throttle open? thanks for the help guys

I was thinking it might be plugs but can they get fouled up that quickly? motor was running perfect before this good spark etc? ill try taking them out today and checking them and also cranking without them in to help dry out the cylinders a bit. Also could anything electrical be damaged from the power being cut off whilst motor running when i bumped the kill switch:(? cheers

Have you tried a starter spray ('start ya bastard' or similar ether based product) through the throttle body?

If it starts and runs on that then fuel delivery may well be the culprit.

Have you established that you have adequete spark on each cylinder past the fact it has an occasional kick?

You could pull a plug and hold it near an earth when cranking.