Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dave'S Rabbit

Featured Replies

  • Author

I don't mind it... but I also wouldn't mind swapping it either :hmm:

 

Dave

  • Replies 83
  • Views 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

Afternoon,

 

Installed some speakers and wired up the head unit yesterday, am about to start rust repair and depending how motivated I am it will be painted early 2012. Think that's about it, am looking for certain trims i'm missing, the old front grill, a small tacho gauge that doesn't look crap, deciding if I want to put my original rims back on and getting a hotter camshaft :glare:

 

Dave :cool:

 

img2083tj.jpg

 

img2086m.jpg

 

img2085z.jpg

Edited by Stenzel

jelli beans bro

  • Author

That's what I want to do,

 

or some sort of mag wheel like convo pros or something (not real wide though)

 

 

Anyway,

 

Plans have changed,

 

Interior and Exterior are staying like my first post (Stock/old school)

 

But I've been talking to my engine rebuilder at work and am planning on refreshing and a bit of a hot up...

 

So am researching the FAQ section like mad at the moment.

 

Dave

  • Author

ust had a accident.

 

Nothing stupid, just pulling out of my work car park... Front RH guard, radiator support i beleive are both stuffed... and the front chrome bumper, so will have to source some stuff.

Bugger mate, not good to hear. The wreckers at Blacksoil had a ke30 a while ago, might be worth a call if you need parts. Not alot in Toowoomba unfortunatly. Best of luck.

  • Author

Yeah,

 

 

I'm devistated but I guess what can I do... It is still drivable, but I might put it in the shed till new year :sob: :n:

dammnit....

Luke just told me about this..

nfi what to say :-(

  • Author

All good,

 

Wanted to sell the bugger today,

 

but my mate from work said nah mate and we drove it to his shed..

 

 

A few bolts and zip ties undone and cut ( :laff: ) and the bad panel is gone,

 

The radiator support was bent back (wasn't as bad as I had thought and I have a spare chrome bar so all I need is a drivers side guard.

 

Might put some pictures up tomorrow.... But should be good as new by next week. :wink:

 

This little accident has accelerated the process for body work as I've decided to keep it as a weekend car instead of the daily it was intended for.

 

Dave

Edited by Stenzel

  • Author

Not really,

 

I did go and see it today, no pictures though. I just need to ring some wreckers on Monday to find a panel.

 

People are pursuading me into going a different colour ( :hmm: ) I think white looks the goods though when clean so am not too sure, otherwise just going to start the rust removale and sand back next week and go and buy paint.

 

Dave :dance:

yeah ok, if you get stuck and can't find a panel locally, i should have a few floating around somewhere.

when you get the pain go into colour stop on taylor st they are usually prety good

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.