0 Offset On My Ke70

Kezzar

Members dont see this ad

Out of all the wheels you are considering, I'd get the 15x8 Rota Grid Vs: they are pretty light and they look bawsss.

Anything bigger than a 15" wheel on a K series corolla looks weird.

yeah i do kinda agree with the over 15in statement, but yeah 15 x 8's with a 0 to 25+ offset is what my aim is at, my mate got Rota Classic (V's) on hes Gemini such as the ones i linked and they look really nice, but i also really like the look of the silver 15x8 XXR 513 (wantanabee style wheel)plus the price is unbelievable, $680 is the pricing for most the 15x8-15x7 XXR's and its around $800 for the Rota. XXR's are lighter and a lot better quality as i've heard.

• 5 months later...

Rotas and Konig rewinds are the most poorly made bannana spoke rims ever made,

Try watanabes, superlites, minilites or panasports etc for something better...

In Qld theres +25mm in track allowed so -12.5mm per side in offset from factory from

most offset factory rim avalaible to that car.

Huge width rims with stretched tyres that are over inflated would have to be the worst modification to a car,

they do nothing well actually they don't fit the car and handle like shit so they do actually something (if that counts).

The whole craze should be called how to make something work that won't work because it's retarded.

Flame on, I'm gone. I'm so sweet like a nice bon bon

Edited by styler