November 29, 201114 yr comment_568800 Out of all the wheels you are considering, I'd get the 15x8 Rota Grid Vs: they are pretty light and they look bawsss. Anything bigger than a 15" wheel on a K series corolla looks weird. Report
November 29, 201114 yr Author comment_568804 Out of all the wheels you are considering, I'd get the 15x8 Rota Grid Vs: they are pretty light and they look bawsss. Anything bigger than a 15" wheel on a K series corolla looks weird. yeah i do kinda agree with the over 15in statement, but yeah 15 x 8's with a 0 to 25+ offset is what my aim is at, my mate got Rota Classic (V's) on hes Gemini such as the ones i linked and they look really nice, but i also really like the look of the silver 15x8 XXR 513 (wantanabee style wheel)plus the price is unbelievable, $680 is the pricing for most the 15x8-15x7 XXR's and its around $800 for the Rota. XXR's are lighter and a lot better quality as i've heard. Report
May 25, 201214 yr comment_606185 Hi, I am new in this web site. One question, 13x7" offser 0 does it wors in my KE70 '81 without modifying fenders? Thanks for your help. Matias. Report
May 26, 201214 yr comment_606229 Rotas and Konig rewinds are the most poorly made bannana spoke rims ever made, Try watanabes, superlites, minilites or panasports etc for something better... In Qld theres +25mm in track allowed so -12.5mm per side in offset from factory from most offset factory rim avalaible to that car. Huge width rims with stretched tyres that are over inflated would have to be the worst modification to a car, they do nothing well actually they don't fit the car and handle like shit so they do actually something (if that counts). The whole craze should be called how to make something work that won't work because it's retarded. Flame on, I'm gone. I'm so sweet like a nice bon bon Edited May 26, 201214 yr by styler Report
May 26, 201214 yr comment_606244 Hi, I am new in this web site. One question, 13x7" offser 0 does it wors in my KE70 '81 without modifying fenders? Thanks for your help. Matias. Easily. More so come down to tyre size, 175/70 will work, I'm going 175/60 on my daily with 13x7 0 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now